The MJR Group – Golden Ticket
Take part in our online raffle for 10 Golden Tickets, giving 10 lucky winners FREE GIG TICKETS FOR LIFE!
All raffle ticket money will be donated to the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation in the late Ali Ellis’ name.
Terms and Conditions:
By entering the The MJR Group’s GOLDEN TICKET COMPETITION (the “Competition”), you (the “participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any information or instructions published by the Promoter (as defined below) about the Competition on www.facebook.com/themjrgroup.com, twitter.com/themjrgroup.comand Instagram.com/themjrgroup sites form part of these terms and conditions.
This Competition is not endorsed by SeeTickets
The promoter of this Competition is The MJR Group of Second Floor, 36 King Street, Bristol, BS1 4DZ . (the “Promoter”).
- The competition is open to all UK residents of 14 or over.
- Employees or agents of the Promoter or any of its group companies or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this Competition are eligible to enter.
- No proof of purchase is necessary to enter.
- There is one main prize to be won.
- The prizes are a 10 tickets to any MJR live music show or venue, for live.
- The prize carries no cash alternative, is non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner.
- The competition is open from 0900, 04/11/2017 to 2359 10/11/2017 (‘the Competition Period”)
- To enter the Competition participants must purchase a packet a raffle ticket from SeeTickets.com
- The full list of venues and shows the golden tickets can be claimed at are on themjrgroup.com
- The winner will be the 10 people who are selected at random by a random number generator for a ‘Golden Ticket’ from all raffle ticket purchasers.
- The winners will be contacted via email with instructions for the winners to claim their prize.
- Winners shall be final. No correspondence or negotiation will be entered into by the Promoter concerning either the decision or the result.
- The winners will be announced up to seven days after the competition end date. Details of the winner, including their name, will be published on the following websites: themjrgroup.com and www.facebook.com/themjrgroup
Use of the Entries / Content by the Promoter
- The Promoter may publish on any of its websites or any social networking website any and all Content received by it in connection with this Competition at any time and for any reason.
- All participants hereby provide a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable licence to the Promoter to use the Content submitted, for any purpose, including without limitation for advertising the Promoter’s products. The participant hereby waives all moral rights they have in the Content submitted to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Each participant warrants that they are the person who submitted their entry to this Competition and that all Content adheres to the Content Guidelines. The participant shall indemnify the Promoter and hold it harmless from and against any losses, damages, liabilities, obligations, claims, actions and demands, including without limitation reasonable legal fees, arising directly or indirectly from any breach of warranty set out in this clause.
Privacy and Data Protection
- By entering the Competition, participants agree and consent to the Promoter, anyone administering the Competition on its behalf, and any of its affiliates using the Content submitted for any purpose. If the Content shows the participant’s face and/or likeness, the participant hereby consents to such face and likeness, together with the participant’s full name, and any other personal information revealed in the text, image or video, being made publicly available.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and towns of residence of all winners. Each winner may be required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities and by entering the Competition consents to such participation.