New Career Opportunity – Creative Campaign Manager
Creative Campaign Manager
The MJR Group are an independent worldwide event promoter, venue operator and entertainment industry innovator. To support our growth, we are looking for a Creative Campaign Manager to be the primary marketing and sales point of contact for all installs, tours and products in the Creative Productions department.
Directly reporting to the Creative Productions Director, your main responsibilities will include:
- Formulating and implementing an annual marketing and sales plan
- Creating, managing and delivering campaigns on time, on budget and ROI
- Providing a clear product development strategy that supports the brand positioning and is the foundation for future marketing plans.
- Working with the relevant PR representative to provide support both online and offline in terms of press coverage possibilities and securing partnerships.
- Measuring performance of all campaigns, including budgets, to achieve sales results plus insights to power future campaigns.
- Offering creative recommendations and solutions to maximise sales.
- Developing and managing strategic digital activities, in-line with the product and MJR’s brands, digital, and CRM strategies.
- Growing effective strategic partnerships and working relationships with brands in the travel & hospitality industry to benefit the products success
About you and the role:
3+ years experience in Events or tourism/hospitality
Requires at least 5 years of progressive experience in marketing.
Requires in-depth knowledge in the areas of market research and analysis, marketing and sales program development and operation, public and community relations, advertising, promotions and sponsorships, and visitor services.
Ability to set and manage against objectives and schedules, and effectively coordinate and manage internal and external resources.
Requires demonstrated skill in interpersonal relationships, making presentations, negotiations, and verbal and written communications.
Requires the ability to build strategic partnerships and linkages with industry, community, and business groups and sectors to position and promote The MJR Group’s products.
Must be willing to work flexible hours, including evenings, holidays, and weekends to support the company’s operations.
Must have or be able to obtain a valid passport and relevant travel visas.
This role requires travel domestically and has potential for international travel where projects demand.
Please apply with CV, cover letter and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Friday 18th May. Please note that due to the volume of applications and CVs that we receive we may not be able to reply to every application. If you are successful in your application, you will be contacted via e-mail or phone and be invited to attend an interview.