New position available in our Bristol office: Ticketing Department
The MJR Group would like to offer someone the opportunity to work full time within our Ticketing Department.
Based from our office in Bristol, the successful candidate will assist the team on a range of daily tasks that fit within the wider spectrum of MJR activity. We work in a lively and very busy office which would be a perfect chance to learn about the events industry in which the Ticketing Department plays a vital role!
Some of the tasks that would be expected of you….
- Entering event performance data into a national ticket sales database
- Adding event information into the internal master sales system
- Putting shows on sale through major ticket vendors
- Compiling off sale lists and liaising with show reps prior to doors at events
- Setting up tours
- Sending sales reports internally and externally
- Setting up seated Theatre & Arena shows and tours
- Managing seated event day-to-day ticketing
- Assisting the digital teams with updating MJR Website events
Ticketing is an integral part of the business and this would mainly be where you spent your time but there are opportunities to learn more about how we operate the venues & venue management, production / advancing, marketing department, finance, the bookers, the agents, the bands & management as we interact with all parts of the industry.
The roles being hired for are dependant on experience.
Experience with spreadsheets and basic office suite programs
Knowledge of basic music industry terminology
Please send CV & Covering letter to: Sean@TheMjrGroup.com
Closing Date for applications: Tuesday 20th February, 5pm