New position available in our Bristol office: IT Manager / Systems Administrator
Position: IT Manager / Systems Administrator
Team/Department: MJR Head Office
Hours: 37.5 hours (Mon-Fri)
The MJR Group is an independent worldwide event promoter, venue operator and entertainment industry innovator. This role is based in the UK where the focus of our UK teams work currently is. We work with artists as diverse as Mariah Carey, 50 Cent, Culture Club, Sia, UB40 and Hans Zimmer producing shows across stadiums in New Zealand, castles in Wales, vineyard shows in Australia to open air concerts under the stars in the Middle East. We also own and operate 10+ award winning venues across the UK, including Tramshed in Cardiff, Plug in Sheffield and Assembly in Leamington as well as launching two new venues in Bristol and Birmingham over the next 6 months, as well as promoting tours across the UK’s small, theatre, and arena level circuits.
In a hugely exciting time of wide-scale growth for the company, we are looking for an IT Manager/Systems Administrator to deliver the systems infrastructure which will futureproof the business.
Key roles for this position include;
* Work with line manager to assess, plan, and implement IT projects across The MJR Group estate.
* Tackle day to day IT issues in the head office
* Implement and assist with upcoming IT projects
* Maintain inhouse systems
* Spend time with each department in order to asses what IT needs each team have.
* Propose IT solutions in line with our business needs
* Asses IT systems in Venues, Ipos and till systems
* Asses and maintain company Security and Software
* Create a company IT policy / guidelines
* Maintain and Manage Company Data Base
* Manage Website traffic
* Future desirable projects include assisting with data collection and CRM systems.
Please apply with CV, cover letter and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 22nd August. Please note that due to the volume of applications and CVs that we receive we may not be able to reply to every application. If you are successful in your application, you will be contacted via e-mail or phone and be invited to attend an interview.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE