New Career Opportunity – Freelance Promoter Representative
The MJR Group is actively seeking freelance promoter’s representatives from around the United Kingdom to join our ever growing team. Representatives will assist the production team and venue staff in always delivering the highest quality live show.
We are in search of numerous promoter’s representatives with experience across the board within contemporary live music events, be it from repping within 100+ cap venues to arena size. Individual’s must be highly flexible, logistical, pro-active in thinking and a collected problem solver.
Potential candidates should possess the following:
- Skills, experience and attributes
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong administrative drive
- A keen organisational sense with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good numeracy and experience with budget management
- Full UK driving licence
- Ability to multi-task
- Proven problem solver
- Keep a cool head and work accurately under pressure
- Advancing experience desirable
- Technical knowledge within field of live music
- Public Liability Insurance for up to five million is mandatory
If you think you fit the bill and would like to be considered, please email your CV to email@example.com.