CLOSED – The MJR Group is actively seeking a full time Production Coordinator!
The MJR Group is actively seeking a full time Production Coordinator to work alongside their Production Manager and to support their national venues and international tours.
The primary function of this role will be to ensure the planning, delivery and execution of MJR’s live events and bookings for their venues and tours. However, duties will extend into other areas within the Production department. While we expect a high level of production skills, we will provide excellent opportunities to expand your knowledge of the industry through in-house and external events, some of which may fall outside of working hours.
The role is based primarily within our Bristol office, but the successful candidate would be expected to travel when required to any of our venues for site visits and meetings. Occasional weekend cover and overtime hours will be required due to the nature of the role. If you think you fit the bill and would like to be considered for the position, please email a brief cover letter and a CV to: POSITION FILLED
- Finance / Rep Floats – allocating floats for shows, receipt filing, sticking to budgets etc.
- To plan and deliver live shows and events to a high standard from 200 cap to arenas
- Liaising and supporting promoters with their production requests
- Purchasing – riders, supplies, booking crew, maintaining a relationship with production suppliers
- Hotel & transport bookings
- Repping at MJR and external venues on behalf of MJR
- Checking in rep reports
- Managing MJR’s reps
- Project planning and development of MJR’s venues
- Health and Safety Management on MJR’s shows
Skills, experience and attributes
- Experience with advancing
- 3 years of concert, venue, production based role and / or live event experience is essential
- Ability to work in a team and individual environment
- Strong administrative drive
- A keen organisational sense with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good numeracy and experience with budget management
- Capable of negotiation
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to keep a cool head and work accurately under pressure
- Previous repping experience is essential
- Technical knowledge of sound and lighting is essential
- An existing relationship with production suppliers is required
*non-exhaustive list. Roles may change, with progression and applicant’s skills.