Accounts Payable Clerk
Position: Accounts Payable Clerk
Team/Department: MJR Head Office
Hours: 37.5 hours (Mon-Fri)
The MJR Group is an independent worldwide event promoter, venue operator and entertainment industry innovator. We work with artists as diverse as Mariah Carey, 50 Cent, Culture Club, Sia, UB40 and Hans Zimmer producing shows across stadiums in New Zealand, castles in Wales, vineyard shows in Australia to open air concerts under the stars in the Middle East.
We also own and operate 10+ award winning venues across the UK, including Tramshed in Cardiff, Plug in Sheffield, Assembly in Leamington and The Mill in Birmingham.
In a hugely exciting time of wide-scale growth for the company, we are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our Finance team.
Your responsibilities would include:-
- Performing day to day accounts payable transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts payables’ data.
- Reconciling the supplier accounts to ensure that all invoices are accounted for and posted correctly.
- Verifying discrepancies by and resolving clients’ billing issues.
- Chasing suppliers for outstanding invoices.
- Ad hoc duties, as needed.
We are looking for someone with:-
- Experience as an accounts payable clerk.
- Knowledge of UK VAT.
- Data entry and numerical skills.
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
If we’ve just described you, then please apply by sending your CV, cover letter and your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Friday 18th January. Please note that due to the volume of applications and CVs that we receive we may not be able to reply to every application. If you are successful in your application, you will be contacted via e-mail or phone and be invited to attend an interview.
No agencies at this time, please.