The MJR Group is an independent worldwide event promoter, venue operator and entertainment industry innovator. We work with artists as diverse as Mariah Carey, 50 Cent, Culture Club, Sia, UB40 and Hans Zimmer, producing shows across stadiums in the UK and New Zealand, castles in Wales, vineyard shows in Australia to open air concerts under the stars in the Middle East.
We also own and operate 10+ award winning venues across the UK, including Tramshed in Cardiff, Plug in Sheffield, Assembly in Leamington and The Mill in Birmingham.
We are looking for an ambitious, hard-working, team player to join the busy Finance team as Payroll Administrator.
You would be responsible for processing payroll data and the management of the company pension scheme.
Your other responsibilities would include:-
- Inputting and reconciling timesheet hours from Venue Managers into Xero.
- Reviewing payroll to ensure all changes for the month have been actioned.
- Producing final payroll data ready for payment
- Handling queries and resolving them promptly.
- Submitting payroll tax information within government deadlines.
- Administering the company pension scheme.
- Calculating holiday accruals.
- Month end and year end payroll processes, reconciliations and reports.
- Processing of employee expenses including validation to company expenses policy.
- Additional ad hoc projects when required.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in Xero (desirable).
- Strong payroll experience.
- Good attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Zero hours contracts (desirable).
If we’ve just described you, then please apply by emailing your CV, cover letter and your salary expectations to us at; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are successful in your application, you will be contacted via e-mail or phone and be invited to attend an interview.
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 /year, depending on experience.
Hours: 37.5 hours (Monday – Friday)
No agencies at this time, please.