Are you an experienced Marketing Manager with line management experience as well as hands on or management experience of Facebook Advertising?
The MJR Group is an independent worldwide event promoter, venue operator and entertainment industry innovator. We work with artists as diverse as 50 Cent, Culture Club, Sia, UB40 and Hans Zimmer producing shows across stadiums in New Zealand, castles in Wales, vineyard shows in Australia to open air concerts under the stars in the Middle East.
We also own and operate multiple award-winning venues across the UK, including Tramshed in Cardiff, Plug in Sheffield and The Mill in Birmingham.
In a hugely exciting time of wide-scale growth for the company, we are looking for a Marketing Manager to lead the marketing of our touring operations. This is the perfect role for a savvy, tech minded individual with an analytical approach (specifically with Facebook e-commerce advertising) to achieving results and a passion for live events.
If successful, your responsibilities would include:
- Supporting the Marketing Director in developing and delivering the Touring Marketing Strategy and overall Marketing Strategy.
- Managing a team responsible for creating and delivering innovative, efficient and effective marketing campaigns for over 2000+ touring events per year ensuring objectives, KPI’s and deadlines are met.
- Measuring performance of all campaigns, including budgets, to achieve sales results and provide insights to power future campaigns.
- Building and developing models to inform and optimise Touring marketing campaigns.
- Planning and executing Touring’s market research programmes to identify developments in audience profiles and online behaviour.
- Have ownership of Touring’s digital channels, maximising awareness, engagement and conversion.
- Have ownership of Touring’s database to develop insight and advance communication.
- Working with the Venue Marketing Manager to best support our touring events within our venue estate.
- Working with the Ticketing Manager to maximise sales through third party ticket agents.
- Procuring and managing third party suppliers.
- Project managing marketing development initiatives to further drive sales.
We are looking for someone with:-
- Extensive experience managing multiple complex marketing campaigns, with budgets up to £500k.
- Experience managing a team and developing their direct reports.
- Experience working across all media channels plus a proven track record of delivering large scale digital advertising campaigns (specifically Facebook).
- Good knowledge of MarTech and AdTech with a passion for the digital landscape, capable of applying new findings to campaigns.
- Exceptional communications skills.
- Passion for music and creating the best new experiences for fans (desirable).
- Comfortable working under pressure in a constantly evolving environment.
If we’ve just described you, then please apply by emailing your cv, cover letter and your salary expectations to us at; email@example.com
If you are successful in your application, you will be contacted via email or phone and be invited to attend an interview.
No agencies at this time please.