Hours: 37.5 hours (Monday – Friday)
The MJR Group is an independent worldwide event promoter, venue operator and entertainment
industry innovator. We work with artists as diverse as Mariah Carey, 50 Cent, Culture Club, Sia,
UB40 and Hans Zimmer, producing shows across stadiums in the UK and New Zealand, castles
in Wales, vineyard shows in Australia to open air concerts under the stars in the Middle East.
We also own and operate 10+ award winning venues across the UK, including Tramshed in
Cardiff, Plug in Sheffield and The Mill in Birmingham.
We are looking for an ambitious, hard-working, team player to join the busy Finance team as
You would be part of the Management accounting team who are responsible for preparation of timely business information.
Your responsibilities would include:-
- Timely preparation of the management accounts
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Developing and managing finance systems and policies
- Business partnering
- Supervision of team
- Adhoc project work
We are looking for someone with:-
- Experience in Xero (desirable)
- Experience working in a busy finance department
- Excellent numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Good organisational and problem solving skills
- Experience in managing a team
- Accountancy and Finance degree (desirable)
If we’ve just described you, then please apply by emailing your CV, cover letter and your salary
expectations to us at; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are successful in your application, you will be contacted via e-mail or phone and be invited
to attend an interview.
No agencies at this time, please.