The MJR Group is an independent worldwide event promoter, venue operator and entertainment industry innovator. We work with artists as diverse as Mariah Carey, 50 Cent, Culture Club, Sia, UB40 and Hans Zimmer producing shows across stadiums in New Zealand, castles in Wales, vineyard shows in Australia to open air concerts under the stars in the Middle East.
We also own and operate 10+ award winning venues across the UK, including Tramshed in Cardiff, Plug in Sheffield and The Mill in Birmingham.
In a hugely exciting time of wide-scale growth for the company, we are looking for a Financial Accountant to join our thriving company as part of the Finance team.
Your responsibilities would include:-
- Timely and accurate preparation of the monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Managing all VAT compliance and reporting
- Produce the statutory accounts for all entities
- Prepare the corporation tax computations for the group of companies
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Liaising with auditors as necessary to ensure thorough compliance with accounting standards
- Develop and manage the finance systems, policies and procedures
- Oversee the payroll for the group of companies, as well as ensure all HMRC legislation is met
- Managing a small team of Finance professionals
- Being the main point of contact for The MJR Group’s banking relationships
We are looking for someone with:-
- ACCA or ACA qualification – essential
- Degree in Accounting and Finance
- Experience of managing a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy with meticulous attention to detail
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
If we’ve just described you, then please apply by emailing your cv, cover letter and your salary expectations to us at; email@example.com
If you are successful in your application, you will be contacted via email or phone and be invited to attend an interview.
No agencies at this time please.