Do you have extensive experience of working in live music venues?
We are looking for a full time Assistant Venue Technical Manager to work within one of our flagship venues on a varied programme of live events.
The role is based at Tramshed, one of Cardiff’s best-loved venues with a capacity of 1,000 in a Grade II building. It also features a cinema, restaurant, yoga studios and workspace.
If successful, your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Working with the venue management team on events
- Maintaining audio, lighting and rigging equipment
- Operating sound and lights on events
- Working with the production team to ensure specifications for events are met
- Working with the Venue Technical Manager to ensure the technical specification in the venue is kept current and planned maintenance and scheduled inspections are completed
- Operating and maintaining the cinema alongside the Venue Technical Manager
We are looking for someone with:-
- A specialism in live audio or lighting with a good working knowledge of Avid/Soundcraft consoles and L’Acoustics Systems as well as Avolites boards and lighting networking protocols
- The ability to take the lead and work in a small team
- Excellent IT skills
- A functional knowledge of video systems (desirable)
- A good working knowledge of HASAWA, PUWER and LOLER regulations (desirable)
- A Rigging and a formal health and safety qualification (desirable)
- PASMA and IPAF ticket (desirable)
- Full UK driving licence (desirable)
Salary is dependent on experience.
If we’ve just described you, then please apply by emailing your cv, cover letter and your salary expectations to us at; email@example.com
If you are successful in your application, you will be contacted via email or phone and be invited to attend an interview.
No agencies at this time please.