Do you have extensive experience of working in live music venues?
We are looking for a full time Venue Technical Manager to work on a varied programme of live events.
The role is based at The Globe; a former cinema which is now one of Cardiff’s best-loved venues with a bustling 350 capacity. Welcoming up and coming artists as well as established acts looking for a more intimate venue.
If successful, your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining audio, lighting and rigging equipment
- Operating the sound and lights during events
- Working with the production team to ensure specifications for events are met
- Working with the company technical manager to ensure the technical specification in the venue is kept current and planned maintenance and scheduled inspections are completed
- Booking freelance crews
- Maintaining a safe working environment for crew and artists
We are looking for someone with:-
- A specialism in live audio or lighting with a good working knowledge of Avid/Soundcraft consoles and L’Acoustics Systems as well as Avolites boards and lighting networking protocols
- The ability to take the lead and work in a small team
- A functional knowledge of video systems
- A good working knowledge of HASAWA, PUWER and LOLER regulations
- Excellent IT skills
- A Rigging and a formal health and safety qualification (desirable)
- PASMA and IPAF ticket (desirable)
- Full UK driving licence (desirable)
Salary is dependent on experience.
If we’ve just described you, then please apply by emailing your cv, cover letter and your salary expectations to us at; email@example.com
If you are successful in your application, you will be contacted via email or phone and be invited to attend an interview.
No agencies at this time please.