The MJR Group is an independent worldwide event promoter, venue operator and entertainment industry innovator. We work with artists as diverse as 50 Cent, Culture Club, Sia, UB40 and Hans Zimmer producing shows across stadiums in New Zealand, castles in Wales, vineyard shows in Australia to open air concerts under the stars in the Middle East.
We also own and operate 10+ award winning venues across the UK, including Tramshed in Cardiff, Plug in Sheffield and The Mill in Birmingham.
In a hugely exciting time of wide-scale growth for the company, we are looking for a Marketing Assistant to provide support on the concert marketing initiatives for the company.
If successful, your responsibilities would include:
- Updating and generating content for MJR’s digital channels (websites and social media platforms)
- Creating, reporting and analysing online advertisements
- Copywriting, proofreading, ordering and producing marketing materials across all channels
- Researching opportunities and organising the distribution of marketing materials
- Liaising with all venues, and other external stakeholders to ensure they have all material for
announcements and on sales and we receive the best possible marketing support for all shows
- Delivering email campaigns; copywriting, proofing, sending and analytics
- Ensuring all advertising activity spend is logged
- Proofreading all marketing assets (artwork, press releases, mailouts etc)
- To assist in the development and delivery of regional marketing initiatives
- Providing general support to the department in the office
We are looking for someone with:
- Some experience in a marketing role (desirable skills in Facebook Advertising, WordPress and Final Cut Pro)
- A love for live music and interest in marketing within the industry
- Excellent copywriting and creative skills
- Good communicator
- An eagle eye for attention to detail
- Fantastic organisation skills
If we’ve just described you, then please apply by emailing your cv, cover letter and your salary expectations to us at; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are successful in your application, you will be contacted via email or phone and be invited to attend an interview.
For more information on our upcoming events, career opportunities and any other news, give us a like/follow on our social media channels.
No agencies at this time please.